ADSM-L

Re: Domino Client question

2006-01-30 06:02:37
Subject: Re: Domino Client question
From: Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:00:47 +0000
That's great.

Thanks as always to all who have given me some pointers.

Farren
|-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------|
|   Helder Garcia             |                                           |
|   <helder.garcia AT GMAIL DOT COM> |

|   Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor |                                         To|
|   Manager"                  |                                [email protected]|
|   <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>    |                                ARIST.EDU

|                             |                                         cc|
|   27/01/2006 17:30          |                                           |
|                             |                                    Subject|
|         Please respond to   |                                Re:        |
|         "ADSM: Dist Stor    |                                [ADSM-L]   |
|             Manager"        |                                Domino     |
|      <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> |                                Client

|                             |                                question   |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                           |
|-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------|

You can use "-servername" option of dsmc, like

./dsmc -servername=DOMSRV1_ARCHIVE

Servername option should be the name given by "SERVERNAME" stanza on
your dsm.sys, it may be different of nodename.

Or, you can make use of two option files:

-------
dsm.opt (content):

servername DOMSRV1
-------
dsm1.opt (content):

servername DOMSRV1_ARCHIVE
-------

And call dsmc this way:

./dsmc -optfile=dsm1.opt

--
Helder Garcia

The information contained in this e-mail and any subsequent
correspondence is private and confidential and intended solely
for the named recipient(s).  If you are not a named recipient,
you must not copy, distribute, or disseminate the information,
open any attachment, or take any action in reliance on it.  If you
have received the e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete
the e-mail.

Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the
individual sender, unless otherwise stated.  Although this e-mail has
been scanned for viruses you should rely on your own virus check, as
the sender accepts no liability for any damage arising out of any bug
or virus infection.