ADSM-L

FW: TSM Reporting - Error

2006-01-26 01:47:09
Subject: FW: TSM Reporting - Error
From: Norita binti Hassan <ita AT POS.COM DOT MY>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:23:11 +0800
Hi,

Can anybody help me with this error message. I've installed TSM Operational
Reporting and when I tried to update Properties - Automatic Notofication
and when I clicked "Query" , I get this message :

Unable to obtain node information . RC 4294967246

I hope somebody can help me with this.

Thanks

NORITA BINTI HASAN
Senior Programmer
Enterprise Systems Services
Information Communications Tech. Div
6th Floor,Pos Malaysia HQ
50670 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : 03 - 22756638

Pos Malaysia Berhad is Malaysia's national postal company
        Visit us online at www.pos.com.my

NOTICE
This message may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If  you are  not the addressee  or authorised
to  receive this email, you must not use, copy,  disclose
or take any  action based  on this email. If you  have
received this  email in  error, please advise  the sender
immediately by  reply e-mail and delete  this message.
Pos Malaysia  Berhad takes  no responsibility  for  the
contents of this email.