ADSM-L

Re: TSM Database Size Growing Since Upgrading to 5.2.4.5

2006-01-25 14:39:40
Subject: Re: TSM Database Size Growing Since Upgrading to 5.2.4.5
From: Andrew Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:39:08 -0600
I might have thought that too if it wasn't all 3 instances. I graphed my
database sizes back to 2004 (I have them in a mysql database), and it is
striking the growth curve since 11/12/2005.

Jack Coats wrote:

No unusual new clients being added?  Retaining more data?
Change of include/exclude files? ... Just grasping for straws...