ADSM-L

Start schedule with CAD

2006-01-24 09:52:43
Subject: Start schedule with CAD
From: "Boileau, Chantal" <Ch.Boileau AT SAQ.QC DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:52:13 -0500
Hy everybody,

        I have configure the CAD on a cluster environnement. I have used the
parameter "managedservices         webclient schedule" on the dsm.opt.
But the schedule never start. When I start manualy, a have teh message :
ANS0299E Scheduler cannot be started manually because the value of
MANAGEDSERVICES option is SCHEDULE.
I Know this message is normal, but why the service scedule does'nt start ans
how can I start it ?

Thanks