ADSM-L

Re: AW: [ADSM-L] What does "updated" really mean?

2006-01-23 11:05:41
Subject: Re: AW: [ADSM-L] What does "updated" really mean?
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:05:01 -0600
Thomas,

Thanks very much.  That is what I would expect given our work this
weekend.

And although I've checked Richard's site before, I simply forgot to check
it today.  Monday morning and all that...

Tab

Thomas Rupp <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
01/23/2006 10:01 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
AW: [ADSM-L] What does "updated" really mean?

Always first have a look at Richards fabulous TSM site:
http://people.bu.edu/rbs/ADSM.funcdir
Objects Updated                         "Total number of objects updated"
                                        element in a backup statistics
summary.
                                        The Objects Updated field displays
the