ADSM-L

Re: DB & LOG Volume layout - new

2006-01-21 10:47:28
Subject: Re: DB & LOG Volume layout - new
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:48:12 -0500
Just recently I had 2 clients where their TSM server crashed (Windows..go
figure!) and wouldn't start back up again with log
corruption errors. I managed to get both of them back up by renaming the
primary log volume(s) and starting TSM. Came right
up...complained about not having the primary volume, but moved to the logcopy
volume which wasn't corrupted due to the system crash.

Like Allen...I'm sticking with the mirrors!

Bill Boyer
"Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield" - ??