ADSM-L

Re: Gene - syntax/punctuation for an object in a schedule

2006-01-20 14:25:42
Subject: Re: Gene - syntax/punctuation for an object in a schedule
From: Gene Shaffer <gene.shaffer AT AURORA DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:24:56 -0600
I am creating the schedule using the Admin GUI. I tried putting a single
quote around the
string and it just sat there. When I looked at the schedule again it had
stripped the single
quotes out, so I tried a single quote on each end and a double quote
outside of those.
It sat there, but did not subsequently strip out the single quotes.
I thought the nohup was a problem and removed that, to no avail.
?
Sorry to bother you with this, but they are expecting to have this working
by 2/1/06

[P.S. - I had discovered,after sending out the e-mail, the erroneous space
between the 'out' file
and the greater-than sign and rectified that.]

Gene Shaffer
Software Systems Engineer
Aurora Health Care

" Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"