ADSM-L

Re: Ports used by DSMCAD

2006-01-18 12:13:01
Subject: Re: Ports used by DSMCAD
From: Helder Garcia <helder.garcia AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:12:42 -0200
Ok, dsmcas uses ephemeral port to listen into, unless specified by
webports option.

webports <cadport> <webclientport>

but is seems that using dsmcad, it ignores tcpclientport option, as I tried

tcpclientport 1501
webports 1501 1581

and had no conflict problems.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.itsmc.doc/update/ans10000197.htm