ADSM-L

Re: Fuzzy backup failures

2006-01-17 10:26:25
Subject: Re: Fuzzy backup failures
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:28:44 -0700
And don't forget, one should not use dynamic or shrdynamic unless one is
absolutely certain that restores of these "fuzzy" backups will result in
usable data.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2006-01-17
08:10:11: