ADSM-L

Redirected restore on DB2/AIX errors out with SQL2542N

2006-01-11 19:58:35
Subject: Redirected restore on DB2/AIX errors out with SQL2542N
From: "Bell, Charles (Chip)" <Chip.Bell AT BHSALA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:58:04 -0600
restore db fs88prd use tsm open 1 sessions taken at 20060107232336 into
fs88tst redirect without rolling forward without prompting

SQL2542N  No match for a database image file was found based on the
source
database alias "FS88PRD" and timestamp "20060107232336" provided.

I am the TSM guy here, with very little DB2 experience, and I am trying
to help the DB2 admins as best I can. Any ideas?

TSM server v5.3.1.2
TSM client v5.3.0.0, using 64-bit API
DB2 v8.2

Thanks! Let me know if you need any more info...

Confidentiality Notice:
confidential information and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named in the address. If you are not the
distribution, or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you received this information in error, please
notify the sender and delete this information from your computer
and retain no copies of any of this information.