ADSM-L

Re: SQL Logs and Backup conflict

2006-01-10 18:32:01
Subject: Re: SQL Logs and Backup conflict
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:32:17 +1000
Can you not just increase the size of the backup window on the hourly
backups?

They will just wait behind the daily backup and run when it finishes.  They
won't show as missed because they ran, eventually, within their window?
When there is no comflict, they will run as soon as they normally would,
assuming schedmode=prompted.

Regards

Steve

Steve Harris