ADSM-L

Re: Amount of data backed up per node

2006-01-10 14:59:50
Subject: Re: Amount of data backed up per node
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:59:39 -0700
        What you may be running into is that at certain levels of the
client, they were not reporting correctly to the TSM server when they
were done as to their actual statistics. I'm not sure what client levels
it was at, but I believe it was the 5.1.x.x versions. You might try a
TSM client on one of the nodes and see if it starts reporting correctly.

Ben