ADSM-L

Re: TSM Reporting tools

2005-12-28 19:53:00
Subject: Re: TSM Reporting tools
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:53:49 +1000
Hi Allen

I was going to put in a plug for R too, but you beat me to the punch.

I like your graph, would it be too much to ask for you to explain your
charging scheme?  That is always a vexed issue particularly with those
managers who make unreasonable volume or retention demands, and giving them
what they want, but charging them what it really costs for the service is a
nice stick to be able to beat them with.

Regards

Steve

Steven Harris
AIX and TSM Admin