ADSM-L

Re: Missed admin schedule

2005-12-28 11:20:58
Subject: Re: Missed admin schedule
From: "Ochs, Duane" <Duane.Ochs AT QG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:19:35 -0600
Steve,
Sounds like you may have created a client schedule instead of an Admin
schedule.

Log on to ISC, select the Server Maintenance link, Select the TSM server
you wish to modify, Select Server Properties from the drop down box then
select GO. Select the Administrative Schedules link. Then add a new
schedule.