ADSM-L

Missed admin schedule

2005-12-27 21:05:15
Subject: Missed admin schedule
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:05:18 +1000
Hi again,

I have an Windows 2003 TSM server at 5.3.0.2 with a single admin
schedule.  Its the new type of schedule, created by the ISC to run
housekeeping.

The schedule refuses to run, showing as "missed" every day.  There is
nothing in the actlog for this schedule either at the scheduled time
or at the time that it is marked "missed".  There is no other admin
schedule that could conflict with this, although there is a client
schedule that kicks off at the same time each day.

I can run a one time, old style schedule (running the same script) to
recover from the problem - this has no issues whatsoever.

Has anyone seen this before?

Regards

Steve.

Steven Harris