ADSM-L

TSM Support Technical Exchange webinars

2005-12-19 15:52:40
Subject: TSM Support Technical Exchange webinars
From: "Tyree, David" <david.tyree AT SGMC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:35:35 -0500
            I was looking around at the webinars on the Support
Technical Exchange website and I don't see anything listed for next
year.

            Does anyone know if they will be having any more of them?

David Tyree
Enterprise Backup Administrator
South Georgia Medical Center
229.333.1155

Confidential Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
copies of the original message.