ADSM-L

Re: Novell error

2005-12-14 00:24:35
Subject: Re: Novell error
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:24:26 +0200
Richard

If you please another little question as you said with Jre 1.31 no problem at
all , with Jre 1.41 I made the change you suggest and work fine, but I have
station with Jre 1.50 an there I did not find  how to disable the cache option.

Do you suggest to uninstall this version and to install the 1.41 ???

Thank you

Robert Ouzen