ADSM-L

Re: Adding additional sticker to lto tapes for Disaster Recovery Test

2005-12-13 15:40:13
Subject: Re: Adding additional sticker to lto tapes for Disaster Recovery Test
From: Nancy L Backhaus <Backhaus.Nancy AT HEALTHNOW DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:40:02 -0500
Originally we were talking about shipping the tapes, but now we are gonna
hand carry the tapes.   We are confirming this procedure with Sterling
Forest.

Thanks for your response.

Nancy Backhaus
Enterprise Systems
Backhaus.Nancy AT HealthNow DOT org
Office: (716) 887-7979
Cell: (716)  609-2138

"Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
12/13/2005 02:35 PM