ADSM-L

Re: Adding additional sticker to lto tapes for Disaster Recovery Test

2005-12-13 14:02:39
Subject: Re: Adding additional sticker to lto tapes for Disaster Recovery Test
From: Nancy L Backhaus <Backhaus.Nancy AT HEALTHNOW DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:02:19 -0500
David,

Thank You for your help.
I guess I will have to order a couple of silver sharpies.   Sterling
Forest is requesting us to put our contract number, but we might put
something like our complany name on them( HN, WNY) so that we don't have
to do this again if we switch dr sites.

Thanks again.

Nancy Backhaus
Enterprise Systems
Backhaus.Nancy AT HealthNow DOT org
Office: (716) 887-7979
Cell: (716)  609-2138

"David Longo" <David.Longo AT health-first DOT org>
12/13/2005 01:26 PM