ADSM-L

Re: Novell error

2005-12-11 11:26:46
Subject: Re: Novell error
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:26:35 -0500
On Dec 11, 2005, at 8:50 AM, Robert Ouzen wrote:

Hi to all

Today I found a very strange error in a Netware server 6.05 with
Tsm client version 5.3.0

The backup is abort with this error message on my dsmerror.log

12/11/2005 15:13:09 ANS1074W *** User Abort ***

12/11/2005 15:13:59 isFileNameValid: Invalid file name favicon.ico
- file type not allowed.
12/11/2005 15:13:59 Error -50 sending ht request
12/11/2005 15:13:59 Error writing to http socket.

It's the first ime I saw this kinf of error , any ideas where to
search ????????