ADSM-L

Re: TSM Migration

2005-12-09 10:43:39
Subject: Re: TSM Migration
From: Victoria Ortepio <victoria.ortepio AT MCI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 10:41:25 -0500
We'd rather AIX...more reliable...IBM supports their hardware for
a greater amount of time, usually 10 years.
Was wondering if there was an easy way to
migrate the TSM database / data, other than EXPORT / IMPORT.

Is there anyone that has had negative experience with running
TSM on LINUX?  Also, it will be a DELL machine.

Thanks!

Vicki