ADSM-L

R:daily report via email

2005-12-07 08:05:39
Subject: R:daily report via email
From: Paolo Baruffa <paolo.baruffa AT MECCALTE DOT IT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:05:03 +0100
there isn't any pending mails in the mailserver.

manual sending and test messages are regular at all...

it seems a schedule problem, because I try to change the scheduled time but
it fails again

----------
Richard Sims[SMTP:rbs AT bu DOT edu] wrote

I would first have a look at your mail server logs, to see if the mail
message actually went through your mail systems.  Many things can cause
email to fail to get through, including aggressive filtering.

----------

> in my Tivoli Storage Manager Version 5.2 I don't receive the Daily
> Report
> via email (last one was sent the 1st of dec).
>
> the mmc console, Daily Report, everything seems correct...

DISCLAIMER:
Il contenuto di questo messaggio di posta elettronica e ogni eventuale
documento a quest'ultimo allegato e' rivolto unicamente alle persone cui e'
indirizzato, e puo' contenere informazioni la cui riservatezza e' tutelata.
Sono vietati la riproduzione e l'uso di questo messaggio in mancanza di
autorizzazione del destinatario. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio di posta
elettronica per errore, vogliate cortesemente chiamarci immediatamente per
telefono o fax.
---
This e-mail and any attachment hereto is intended only for the person or
entity to which is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Copying, dissemination
or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by
mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or fax.