ADSM-L

ANS1870E NDS transport failure FFFDFEAF has occurred.

2005-12-05 12:02:47
Subject: ANS1870E NDS transport failure FFFDFEAF has occurred.
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:02:37 -0500
Hello,

I know there are threads on the following issue regarding this
novell problem. It has started happening again on and off backups
are failing with the error below. I had the Novell admins email
me the TSA500, TSANDS and SMDR versions below. I think they
may be the issue. Does anyone know where I locate information
regarding more up-to-date versions that will work with a 5.2.2 client
or do I have to upgrade the client as well?

The novell nodes are failing with the following!

ANS1870E NDS transport failure FFFDFEAF has occurred.
Please contact Novell to resolve it.
A transport failure has occured.
ANS1870E NDS transport failure FFFDFEAF has occurred.
Please contact Novell to resolve it.
A transport failure has occured.
 ANS1870E NDS transport failure FFFDFEAF has occurred.
Please contact Novell to resolve it.
A transport failure has occured.
02:51:07 ANS1228E Sending of object
'.[Root].O=TREASURY.OU=OTIS.OU=OTISNET2.CN=ODXESP1' failed
12/02/2005 02:51:07 Skip current operation
Report how you got this

TSM version 5.3.2.1
Aix 5.3
TSM client version 5.2.2