ADSM-L

Re: Disk requirements for TSM database restore

2005-11-30 17:53:47
Subject: Re: Disk requirements for TSM database restore
From: Japes <japes AT JERSEYMAIL.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:38:45 -0000
Hi

recently when we upgraded our server I tried to assign a greater capacity to
the DB volumes than was needed (in this case 40GB instead of the 32) and the
restore reduced the size of the Assigned space back down to 32 although the
volumes physical size obviously stayed the same.

HTH

Japes
- - -
Arthur Dent:  Its at times like these that I wish I'd listened to what my
mother had to say!
Ford Prefect: Why, what did she say?
Arthur Dent:  I don't know... I didn't listen!