ADSM-L

Re: VTS or san disk storage

2005-11-30 12:24:07
Subject: Re: VTS or san disk storage
From: Rafa <rafaor AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:08:48 -0500
On a related note (if somewhat off-topic)

Can somebody point me to a mailing list/resources for Enterprise Storage
Servers?

Recently I "inherited" the administration of an ESS F20 for no other reason
than the fact that I use space of it for my TSM disk pools (and the fact
that the current admin left in a hurry).

This is a nice, sturdy system but the admin software is idiosyncratic to say
the least and while I wait for the training to be approved, I'd like to have
a place I can turn to for tips and stuff.

(Thank god for the support contract, or I'd simply leave those "message"
lights on until smoke comes out of the cabinet)

I appreciate any pointers you can give me.

Regards

Rafael