ADSM-L

Re: getting server code

2005-11-30 11:52:39
Subject: Re: getting server code
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:47:31 -0500
You do have to order the CDs but you can (at least we can) still get
free shipped CDs as part of our Passport provisoned maintenance.  You
can also download the code via Passport.  That all assumes that Passport
thinks your entitled.  If it doesn't, its a problem for your marketing
rep.

David Ehresman
University of Louisville

>>> Nancy.Reeves AT WICHITA DOT EDU 11/30/05 11:19 AM >>>
I'm ready to plan my upgrade from TSM 5.2.2.0 to 5.3 (on AIX). In the
past
I have received CDs unsolicited with new version code. Do I need to
order
something or download something? Or should I have received the CDs
already?

Nancy Reeves
Technical Support, Wichita State University
Nancy.Reeves AT wichita DOT edu          316-978-3860