ADSM-L

Re: VTS or san disk storage

2005-11-30 11:10:43
Subject: Re: VTS or san disk storage
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:09:35 -0500
Any success stories out there for using large amounts of
serial-access disk with TSM?

At 06:19 PM 11/29/2005, you wrote:
Richard,

I share your pain.

We have an EMC Clariion CX500 SAN.  We have found that AIX in general, and
TSM in particular, can just "hose" the sucker.

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
Manager, Storage Systems                  Fx: 607-255-8521