ADSM-L

Re: WMI backup failure - return code 3029

2005-11-30 06:18:20
Subject: Re: WMI backup failure - return code 3029
From: "Tuncel Mutlu (B.T.S.Y.G.)" <Tuncel.Mutlu AT AKBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:19:56 +0200
First, I would check the permissions issue. Can you backup up the System State
with the NT Backup utility ?

If the box is a domain controller, I think you have to have additional rights
to backup the System State. Normally Backup Operators + System Operators domain
group membership is enough (for the backup, not for the restore).

Regards,

Tuncel Mutlu