ADSM-L

Re: WMI backup failure - return code 3029

2005-11-29 11:09:50
Subject: Re: WMI backup failure - return code 3029
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:11:28 -0700
Hmmmm....

Try doing the following:

1) Delete the existing c:\adsm.sys directory structure.

2) Add the following to the client options:

   exclude.dir c:\adsm.sys

3) Retry the system object backup.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-11-29
07:09:04: