ADSM-L

Re: Change / upadate tape path

2005-11-28 07:16:29
Subject: Re: Change / upadate tape path
From: "Warren, Matthew (Corp)" <Matthew.Warren AT EON-UK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:16:13 -0000
Hi,

You need to define a amnagment class with a copygroup that points to the
new storage pool, or update an existing managment class copygroup, the
parmaeter is 'copydestination'

Then, in the include/exclude list for serverA include the files you need
to go to storagepoolB to the new/updated managment class.

Alternatley, you can define a default managmnet class in a new domain,
and place the serverA node in that domain. As the managment class will
then be the default, you will not need an include statement in your
include/exclude list.

Matthew.

http://tsmwiki.com/tsmwiki

Matthew Warren.