ADSM-L

Re: exclude directory structure

2005-11-25 12:10:11
Subject: Re: exclude directory structure
From: Sandra <sadi AT SUPER.NET DOT PK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:17:22 +0500
In fact what matters most here is that i have been backing up another server
which has more than 20 GB of available space on C drive and upon snapshotcache
of D on C, causes the system to hang until hard booted.

Q1- Why this snapshot is of so big size?
Q2- Keeping the nodename same, how can i schedule incremental backup which would
use 2nd option file? For ex. dsm.opt would run the backup of C drive with its
specific include/excludes and dsm-d.opt would run backup of D with its specific
include/exclude.

Kind REgards,
Sadat