ADSM-L

Re: Reclamation

2005-11-21 23:42:42
Subject: Re: Reclamation
From: Gajendra Khera <kheragk AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:42:02 -0800
It would be better idea thart you move data on other
volumes in same storage
pool for the volumes which shows 99% reclaimable
manually to ensure all the
reclaimable volumes are now empty and get converted
into scracth.

After that redifine the thresholds for the storage
pool. Sometimes in
specific case manually intervention is required.

Thanks and regards.

Gajendra Kr. Khera
[Direction Is More Important Than Speed]