ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.3 Serial & Parallel commands

2005-11-21 10:17:49
Subject: Re: TSM 5.3 Serial & Parallel commands
From: "Crosskey, Adam - Resources, ICT Services" <Adam.Crosskey AT OXFORDSHIRE.GOV DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:13:53 -0000
If you want them all to run serially, omit all the 'Parallel' and 'serial'
statements, and ensure the commands have a 'wait=yes'.

We have this script called by our fullbackup script, which itself runs as
part of an admin schedule which backs up the storage pools, prepares the DR
plan and backsup the TSM database..

Adam