ADSM-L

Re: Message ANS1328W with return code 4516

2005-11-18 14:44:56
Subject: Re: Message ANS1328W with return code 4516
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:46:35 -0700
And, of course, you can always look up the messages via "dsmc help".

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-11-18
12:16:24: