ADSM-L

Re: export / import TDP Notes backup

2005-11-17 18:01:14
Subject: Re: export / import TDP Notes backup
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:01:03 -0500
Kurt,

How about just renaming the imported filespaces to something like this:

   RENAME FILESPACE   SERVER.DOMDBS1    SERVERIMP.DOMDBS
   RENAME FILESPACE   SERVER.DOMLOGS1   SERVERIMP.DOMLOGS

Give this a try.

For SQL Server... it is slightly more complicated, because there could
be more filespaces involved.. but something similar could be followed
if it works. I am not sure about Oracle.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/17/2005
04:21:56 PM: