ADSM-L

Re: export / import TDP Notes backup

2005-11-17 10:21:32
Subject: Re: export / import TDP Notes backup
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:21:22 -0500
Kurt,

You cannot do this. The filespace names MUST end in ".DOMDBS" and
".DOMLOGS" in order for Data Protection for Domino to read them.

Did you look at the "MERGEfilespaces" option of the IMPORT NODE command?

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/17/2005
03:40:07 AM:

> Good morning everybody,
>
> At least in Belgium it is morning.
>
> I'm testing the export / import procedures of a node that contains
> the online backup of a Notes server.
>
> The backup of the server_notes with the TDP (Win2000, TSM BA client
> 5.3.2, TDP Notes 5.1.5.1, TSM server 5.3.2.1 on Windows2003) works fine.

> I took then an export of all active backup data and imported again.
>
> The output of 'q fi server_notes' shows now 4 file spaces instead of
> 2 file spaces:
>
> tsm: TSM_SERVER1>q fi server_notes
> Node Name       Filespace   FSID Platform Filespace Is Files- Capacity
Pct
>                 Name                      Type        pace        (MB)
Util