ADSM-L

Re: JR- Backing up same node using diff mgmt class and/or diff schedules

2005-11-16 07:24:10
Subject: Re: JR- Backing up same node using diff mgmt class and/or diff schedules
From: Rick Harderwijk <RHarderwijk AT FACTOTUMMEDIA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:08:54 +0100
Hi,

Scenario 1 sounds correct to me.

For scenario 2, you can specify which objects 'Objects' should be backed up
(the most easy way to do this is through the webinterface I think). So you can
make two schedules, with different objects being backed up. How this would work
with the dsm.opt, I am not sure, maybe leaving that out of the dsm.opt.

Cheers,

Rick