ADSM-L

TDP for Exchange problem

2005-11-09 09:06:38
Subject: TDP for Exchange problem
From: Nicolas Muurmans <nicolas.muurmans AT COMNET DOT NO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:06:15 +0100
I have a problem with my TDP for exchange installation.

When i start the TDP agent i get this error message:

     ACN5237E Unable to communicate with the Microsoft Exchange Server.

The Exchange serve IS installed and is working fine.

I first thought that it was an API error in the Exchange server, but
when i use NTbackup it manages to back up the exchange server just fine.
So i think the problem is with the TDP agent.

I would be grateful for any thoughts on this?

Many Thanks
Nicolas Muurmans