ADSM-L

Re: TransErrno: Unexpected error from GetFSInfo

2005-11-08 08:28:07
Subject: Re: TransErrno: Unexpected error from GetFSInfo
From: Werner Nussbaumer <werner.nussbaumer AT UBS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:27:42 +0100
Thank you for your answer. In errno.h there is:

                             /* Connection timed out.  The */
#define ETIMEDOUT      1127  /*  connection to a remote    */
                             /*  machine has timed out.    *
                              *  If the connection timed   *
                              *  out during execution of   *
                              *  the function that reported*
                              *  this error (as opposed to *
                              *  timing out prior to the   *
                              *  function being called),   *
                              *  it is unspecified whether *
                              *  the function has completed*
                              *  some or all of the        *
                              *  documented behavior       *
                              *  associated with a         *
                              *  successful completion of  *
                              *  the function.             */

The only thing that would be nice is if dsmc would display to directory
which causes problems.

Regards
Werner Nussbaumer