ADSM-L

Re: JBB on AIX?

2005-11-07 15:05:03
Subject: Re: JBB on AIX?
From: Jonathan Siegle <jsiegle AT PSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:04:09 -0500
Allen S. Rout said the following on 11/7/05 2:19 PM:
The glossies claim that AIX can do journal based backup as of 5.3.2,

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/tivoli/products/storage-mgr/enhancements-v5.3.html

and Freddy said as much in Oxford.  But I don't see it mentioned in the notes,
and the manual is mute.  I've got an informational PMR submitted, but I
figured someone here would be even more desparate for it than I, and might
have already learned something.

Once I'm sure the thing works, I intend to unleash it on my 250G 17M-file
filespace.

- Allen S. Rout

I love these.
http://ftp.aset.psu.edu/pub/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client/v5r3/AIX/LATEST/TSM532C_README_enu.htm