ADSM-L

Re: Checking to make sure TSM Primary and Copypools are in Sync

2005-11-02 16:41:59
Subject: Re: Checking to make sure TSM Primary and Copypools are in Sync
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 22:41:46 +0100
Dell,

Thanks. A big aha comes to mind. I changed the Exchange back-up
scheduler service for TPD Exhange clients on this ITSM server from
prompted into polling, getting myself into this situation.

Because the TDP manual states that polling is the default, resulting in
overwriting the platform type, it still feels as a bug to me.

Regards,

Karel