ADSM-L

Re: Oracle TDP/RMAN and storage pool question

2005-11-02 14:13:08
Subject: Re: Oracle TDP/RMAN and storage pool question
From: Helder Garcia <helder.garcia AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:12:50 -0300
Add an include statement on the stanza of TDP node, at dsm.sys file:

include /tdpo_fs/.../*  MYMGMTCLASS

"tdpo_fs" is the filespace name defined on tdpo options file.

This way you don't need to create a new policy domain, just a
management class where you point a different storage pool as
destination for the backup group.

For more details see page 33 of Data Protection for Oracle for UNIX
Installation and User's Guide.

--
Helder Garcia