ADSM-L

Re: Checking to make sure TSM Primary and Copypools are in Sync

2005-11-02 12:15:24
Subject: Re: Checking to make sure TSM Primary and Copypools are in Sync
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 18:15:03 +0100
Hi,

For some reason the TDP platform node in the node info has changed:

ITSM server 5.2.6.0:
                                        Node Name:      XX_EXCH
                                Platform:       TDP MSExchgV2 NT
ITSM server 5.3.2.0:
                                        Node Name: XX_EXCH
                                Platform: WinNT
And now part of our montly report is failing:
'select platform_name,count(*) as "Number of Nodes" from nodes group by
platform_name'

Is this a bug?

Regards,

Karel