ADSM-L

Re: BACKUP STG COMMAND

2005-10-31 15:15:23
Subject: Re: BACKUP STG COMMAND
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:13:39 -0500
I am not too sure about resets,  but that way one could control and
minimize the # of tapes go offsite would be to use MAXPRocess.
Lower the Maxprocess #, less tape mounts thus can minimize # of tapes that
go offiste.

Sung Y. Lee

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/31/2005
02:16:01 PM: