ADSM-L

query session command - for a specific session

2005-10-28 07:28:02
Subject: query session command - for a specific session
From: Peter Hitchman <Peter.Hitchman AT THOMSON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:28:39 +0100
Hi,
Running Version 5, Release 2, Level 3.4.
Something that has been bugging me for a while. The "query session" command
shows all of the tsm sessions and according to the help you can narrow this
down to a specific session using "query session 'sesnum'". But I can never get
this to work. The output I see looks like the example below and the session
number column format is not what it looks like in the docs:-

  Sess     Comm.      Sess         Wait       Bytes       Bytes     Sess
Platform     Client Name
 Number     Method     State        Time        Sent       Recvd     Type

129,541     Tcp/Ip     MediaW     4.1 M        1.4 K       1.0 K     Node
TDP Ora-     xxxxxxxxx

How can I run a detailed query command for just this session?

Regards

Pete