ADSM-L

New ISC/Admin Center

2005-10-27 14:48:04
Subject: New ISC/Admin Center
From: John Monahan <JMonahan AT COMPURES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:00:06 -0500
 Haven't seen anyone chatting about it here yet, but I did notice that the
new 5.3.2 version of the Admin Center and the new ISC 6.0.1 are up on the
FTP site.  I upgraded my first AIX box today and everything went well.  The
new interface is a little different, I'm happy to see DRM is included now.
Haven't had a whole lot of time to play around yet, but just wanted to say
the install was very smooth.  It was nice not to have to uninstall all the
old stuff first.  Good job.

My only complaint is that the portlets are way too wide for my screen when
using Firefox.  Everything works great and is sized correctly with IE.
Anyone else notice this yet?

John Monahan
Senior Consultant Enterprise Solutions
Computech Resources, Inc.