ADSM-L

Re: HELP!!!!

2005-10-27 05:36:11
Subject: Re: HELP!!!!
From: Branko Stanic <Branko.Stanic AT REGISTRARBIH.GOV DOT BA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:35:56 +0200
Hi Richard,

Thank you for info.

Well it seams that problem that is cousing this errors are orphaned
objects in TSM tables that contain Windows SystemState objects, or
problems with date/time stamps on system objects.

A solution would be to run CLEAN BACKUPGROUPS and/or delete filesystems
with those files and run backup after that.

Anyway last night backup finished just fine on this node and i did not
touch a thing!?!

Cheers

Branko Stanic
System Administrator
Ured registrara za ratne zlocine i organizovani kriminal
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
+387 33 707 111