ADSM-L

tsm

2005-10-27 02:46:52
Subject: tsm
From: Jeremiah Ndala <Jeremiah.Ndala AT POSTOFFICE.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:33:09 +0200
Hi everyone..

I'm knew on TSM I need some troubleshooting .especially if the TSM
server went down accidentally .procedure to follow.

Regards

Jerry

"All factual and other information within this e-mail including any
attachments, relating to the
official business of South African Post Office Ltd., or of any subsidiary, is
the property of
the S.A. Post Office.  It is confidential and legally protected against any
unauthorised use.
The South African Post Office neither owns nor endorses any information which
does not relate to
its official business.  This would include personal mail and/or opinions by
senders who may or may
not be employed by the South African Post Office.

The person addressed in the e-mail is the intended recipient.Please notify the
sender immediately if
it has unintentionally reached another recipient.  Such recipient must not
read,disclose or use the
content in any way whatsoever.

The South African Post Office cannot ensure that this e-mail is free of errors,
viruses, interception
or interference and will not be held liable for any personal mail and/or
opinions expressed herein."