ADSM-L

Re: FTP Error When Accessing 5.3.2 Client README Files

2005-10-26 16:18:11
Subject: Re: FTP Error When Accessing 5.3.2 Client README Files
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:19:09 -0700
Yep, I see it now... will pass on to the folks who maintain the FTP files.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-10-26
12:01:59: