ADSM-L

Re: ANS400E

2005-10-25 14:29:11
Subject: Re: ANS400E
From: Japes <japes AT JERSEYMAIL.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:13:48 +0100
Hi

I'm not sure about other environments but in windows the NODELOCK file is in
the ?:\...\tsm\server1 folder for a standard environment.

HTH

First post, hopefully not my last :-)

Jean-Paul Lecrivian aka Japes
- - -
Arthur Dent:  Its at times like these that I wish I'd listened to what my
mother had to say!
Ford Prefect: Why, what did she say?
Arthur Dent:  I don't know... I didn't listen!